Monday, February 6, 2012

Hymns to the Scourge of Heaven

As previously mentioned, band-related press will go here.

Humut Tabal:

Review - Runnerjma

Interview - The Jvstin Whitney Show

Interview - Reveal The Metal

Feature - Reveal The Metal: Band of the Month

Feature - Dark Legions Archive Blog

Live Review - Filth Covered Visions

Feature - Filth Covered Visions

Feature - Filth Covered Visions (video shoot update)

Interview - Filth CoveredVisions (zine forthcoming)

Feature - Black Metal Austin

Feature - Austin Metal Music Examiner

The actual video for "Ode to Misanthropy - This I Swear!" can be viewed here.

Morgengrau:

Interview - Battle Helm

If there's anyone I missed out on, please let me know and I will add it to the list.  Contact me if you want to set up an interview or review one of our releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment