Monday, February 13, 2012

M. C. D.

A proper entry will be posted soon, but I will say that Friday and Saturday were absolutely excellent.  Humut Tabal was unable to perform on Friday at Headhunter's, but I went to support my friends in Vex, The Black Moriah, and Feral Rex (who graciously agreed to fill in for us - we are in your debt) and the end result was arguably the best local show I have ever seen at Headhunter's.  I'll describe the night's events in greater detail later.

Saturday was also great, seeing old friends and new fans and a highly appreciative crowd.  A genuine darkness was present during both my appearance during Plutonian Shore's set as well as the entirety of Humut Tabal's performance, and chaos and magic(k) were definitely at work.  Again, more details will be posted soon.

Until another entry is posted, video of "Denizens ov Eternal Night" (the opener of the set), courtesy of Valgud, has can be viewed below.

Manifest.

Create.

Destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment